Negotiation: Alternatives 1
Podcast and Video length : 24 mins. Live Webinar Length : 35 mins
WARNING: Read the CPD info below to learn whether you may earn credit for this course.
WARNING: MB lawyers read the CPD info below about test requirements.
WARNING: Your CPD may be audited. Click here to register so we both have records of your being here.
- What are alternatives?
- How do they differ from options?
- How do alternatives affect positive bargaining ranges and negative bargaining ranges?
- What are BATNA, EATNA, ZOPA, and SOPA?
- When do alternatives set ranges and when do they set thresholds?
- How are alternatives and options compared?
This course was written by Cory Lewis, B.A., LL.B., LL.M., C.A.E., who is a regulatory and commercial attorney with experience in Canadian multi-level marketing and direct selling law, Manitoba real estate, Canadian trade-marks and incorporation since 1985.
If you don't see the accreditation document below or if you can't scroll to read all of it, click here to go to the document.