Negotiation: Alternatives 2
Podcast and Video length : 18 mins. Live Webinar Length : 35 mins
WARNING: Read the CPD info below to learn whether you may earn credit for this course.
WARNING: MB lawyers read the CPD info below about test requirements.
WARNING: Your CPD may be audited. Click here to register so we both have records of your being here.
- What is the role of precise quantification in alternatives and objectives?
- What is the role of subjective perception in alternatives and options?
- How do you learn about the other side’s alternatives?
- What are the benefits and detriments of credibly committing to a position that you believe the other side will view as slightly better for them than their alternative.
- When should you disclose your alternative?
This course was written by Cory Lewis, B.A., LL.B., LL.M., C.A.E., who is a regulatory and commercial attorney with experience in Canadian multi-level marketing and direct selling law, Manitoba real estate, Canadian trade-marks and incorporation since 1985.
If you don't see the accreditation document below or if you can't scroll to read all of it, click here to go to the document.